- Protect your Devices
- Don't download unknown or untrusted applications.
- Use a pin code or password to lock your device.
- Don't use simple passwords like 1234 use passwords with
Upper and lowercase letters and numbers and special characters.
- Protect your identity and Personal Information
- Distrust any message that prompts you to enter or change your
password or ask you about other sensitive data.
DO NOT PROVIDE ANY SPECIFIC DATA.
- In case of trouble
- If you feel that something it's going wrong turn off imediatly
your device and contact a professional.
- File Sharing
- Don't use email to share your files.
- Don't give to non trustet persons or machines access to your devices using file sharing.